National Drink Wine Day, National Chocolate Day, National Chocolate Cake Day, National Margarita Day…. There are so many national holidays, but today is one holiday that most moms and women in general really love! Any excuse to enjoy a nice glass of wine is a good thing in my book!
I am not a huge wine drinker or drinker of anything. I seriously have to remind myself to drink fluids throughout the day. We will not discuss drinking water today. However, I have started drinking wine on occasion. Most of my favorites are seasonal, which means I stock up.
A good wine doesn’t have to be expensive, some of my favorite wines are cheap wines from Aldi’s:
- Pacific Fruit Vineyard- Pineapple and watermelon are my favorite. (Seasonal)
- Belletti Moscato D’asti – sweet (Seasonal)
Some wines that I’d like to to try from Aldi’s:
- Buenas Vidas Rose
- Pinot Grigio by Pianeta Organico
- Sweet Sparkling Moscato by Arosa
- Sauvignon Blanc by Exquisite Collection